Item is damaged/faulty/wrong
I just got my order and something is damaged/faulty/wrong. What do I do?
Please take any damaged, faulty or wrong products to your local Woxomart store, along with a copy of your tax invoice, for a refund.
- You can use your order confirmation email as a tax invoice, or access a copy in My Account
If you’re unable to visit a store, please use our Contact us form to submit an application for a refund.
- Please upload a clear image of the damaged/faulty/wrong item(s) and make sure you tell us your order number and the item code(s)
- Our Customer Service team will review your refund application
- Please allow 2 business days for a response from our Customer Service team confirming your refund and/or next steps
Missing an item
I received part of my order. When am I getting the rest?
Your order may arrive in multiple packages from multiple carriers. Detailed tracking information will be emailed to you when your order is dispatched, or can be viewed at Track your order.
Please allow up to 4 business days from placing your order, for the shipping details to be confirmed by email.
Change of mind returns
Can I return an item if I change my mind?
Yes, but have to pay fees for return.
Returns and refunds
When will I receive my refund?
Depending on your bank, it can take up to 5 business days for the refund to appear in your account.
How will I be refunded?
Your refund will be issued using your original payment method.
For items purchased online with buy now, pay later service providers, a refund will be processed and your buy now, pay later service provider will be advised. Your payment plan will be adjusted to reflect the new total order value.
Will I get a delivery fee refund?
If we’re unable to fulfill the majority of your order, you will receive a full delivery fee refund. This is triggered when the value of items refunded to you is greater than 50% of your total order value, excluding the delivery fee.
For change of mind returns, the delivery fee is non-refundable.
If you qualify for a delivery fee refund, you will receive an email notification and your refund will be issued using your original payment method.
What does my Refund Status mean?
- Refund initiated – refund has been triggered
- In progress – refund is currently being processed in Woxomart
- Released – refund has been released. Any follow up should be with the customer’s bank.
How do I return an item ordered online?
Items ordered online can be returned to any store.
Your receipt/tax invoice is required to return or exchange.
For online orders, your tax invoice is the original order confirmation email.