HOME DELIVERY & CLICK & COLLECT ARE STILL AVAILABLE.
At this time, all of our AUSTRALIA, CANADA, USA, FRANCE, GERMANY, JAPAN and ITALIA stores remain open along with our online shopping offer.
For online orders, we are business as usual and will update you on the progress of your order via email.
How we deliver
FREE STANDARD SHIPPING
To enjoy free shipping on eligible orders, please select “Free Standard Shipping” at checkout. Parcels eligible for free shipping are usually delivered in 3 – 7 business days, depending on stock availability, warehouse location and shipping destination.
FREE SHIPPING ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS
- Offer applies only to orders of merchandise, excluding gift wrap charges and taxes. Promotional coupons and plum point redemptions where applicable will be deducted from your item subtotal and may affect your order’s Free Shipping eligibility. The purchase of gift cards and electronic gift cards do not count towards the Free Shipping offer.
- Certain items are not eligible for Free Shipping based on their size. Items that are not eligible for Free Shipping will be noted on item pages.
- Items shipping to some remote postal codes are not eligible for Free Shipping.
- Cancelling items may affect your order’s eligibility for Free Shipping.
- Offer applies to deliveries within Canada only and may be subject to other shipping restrictions depending on the items ordered.
AUSTRALIA: FedEx / UPS / AUPOST: delivery 3 -7 Business days after your order has shipped – 10 AUD/ 1 item
CANADA: FedEx / UPS / CANADA POST: delivery 3 -7 Business days after your order has shipped – 10 CAD/ 1 item
USA: FedEx / UPS / USPS: delivery 3 -7 Business days after your order has shipped – 3 USD/ 1 item
FRANCE: BRT/SDA/GLS/TNT: livraison 3 à 7 jours ouvrés après expédition de la commande – 10 EUR/ 1 articolo
ITALIA: BRT/SDA/GLS/TNT: consegna 3 -7 giorni lavorativi dopo la spedizione dell’ordine – 10 EUR/ 1 article
GERMANY: BRT/SDA/GLS/TNT: Lieferung 3–7 Werktage nach Versand der Bestellung- 10 EUR/ 1 artikel
JAPAN: ヤマト, 佐川: 納期 ご注文の発送後 3 ～ 7 営業日 – 1000 ¥ / 1 アイテム
Packages are typically delivered to your door. At times the carrier may deliver your package to a local office or store, to be picked up starting the next business day. You should always receive a notice when this happens, and you’ll need to collect your package from the pickup location, or else it will be returned to Indigo’s distribution centre and your purchase refunded. The location of your collection point will be chosen by the carrier at the time of shipping will be in the general vicinity of your delivery address.
When a carrier is not able to leave your shipment safely, and does not offer local drop off points, they will contact you to arrange delivery using the contact information you have provided.
Please note, your order may arrive in multiple packages from multiple carriers. Tracking information will be emailed to you upon shipped, or can be viewed at Track your order.
Who will deliver my order?
We use several carriers to deliver our online orders. Depending on your order, it will be shipped with one or more of the below carriers.
The tracking link in your shipping confirmation email(s) will take you directly to the carrier’s website to track your package.
You can also click on the below links.
Can I change my delivery address after my order has been placed?
No, you can’t change your delivery address once your order has been placed.
Once you receive your shipping confirmation email, it may be possible for the carrier to change your delivery address or redirect your order. Please contact the carrier directly.
If your order can’t be delivered it will be returned to our stores. A refund will then be processed and takes 3-5 business days to be processed back into your account. If you still want to purchase the items you can order online again or buy in store.
What is authority to leave?
When you give authority to leave, you’re allowing our carriers to leave the package unattended at your address without a signature.
- If the carrier believes the location is not secure, they will not leave the package unattended
- If you opt to leave your order unattended, Woxomart will not be responsible for any lost or stolen packages
I gave authority to leave, but the carrier didn’t leave my package. Why?
Safely delivering your package is our carriers’ priority. If the carrier believes the location is not secure, they will not leave the package unattended.
What if I’m not home when my order arrives?
If you provide authority to leave during checkout, you’re allowing our carriers to leave the package unattended at your address without a signature.
- If the carrier believes the location is not secure, they will not leave the items unattended
If you don’t provide authority to leave, our carriers will leave a note directing you with next steps.
- Your package will be left at a nearby collection point (e.g. pharmacy, newsagent or post office)
- Left card front door, you will contacted to the carrier or Woxomart to arrange redelivery
Will I have to sign for my delivery?
If you provide authority to leave during checkout, you will not be required to sign for your delivery.
If you don’t provide authority to leave, you may be required to sign for your delivery.
I didn’t pick up my package, and it’s been returned. What happens now?
Once the package is returned to our store, we’ll refund the cost of the items, excluding the delivery fee which is non-refundable.
The carrier has not delivered my order due to access issues to my address. Why has this happened when your website allowed me to use that address in the checkout?
In rare cases we may not be able to deliver to certain addresses that our carriers deem to be unsafe, inaccessible or in certain remote areas; e.g. narrow dirt roads, steep driveways etc. In these instances, our carriers are often not aware of the issue until they attempt the delivery.
We acknowledge that failed deliveries are disappointing for our customers and ask that if you do live in a location which is difficult to access, please use the delivery address of a local post office or newsagency to collect your order from.