RYOBI TSS702 10 Amp 7-1/4 -Inch Sliding Compound Mitre Saw
Model # TSS702
Warranty / Certifications
RYOBI introduces the 10 Amp 7-1/4 -Inch Sliding Mitre Saw. This Sliding Mitre Saw can make angled cuts up to 45 degrees on boards all the way up to 6 -Inch wide, and has a max RPM of 5,350. It also features an LED cutline indicator that illuminates the workspace and makes for easier cuts. Combine that with positive Mitre stops for all common crown molding angles, and a quick action lever that gives you the ability to lock in on any angle and you can see how this saw will allow anyone to become a precision craftsman. Backed by the RYOBI 3-Year Manufacturer’s Warranty, the 10 Amp 7-1/4 -Inch Sliding Mitre Saw includes a 7-1/4 -Inch carbide-tipped blade, work clamp, blade wrench, dust bag and an operator’s manual.
- Cross cut up to a nominal 2 in. x 10 in.
- Adjustable bevel from 0 degree – 45 degree left
- Miter detent override for bypassing miter detent index points with one simple motion
- Miter stops located at the most common crown molding angles 0 degree , 15 degree , 22.5 degree , 31.6 degree , and 45 degree left and right for quick cut settings
- Machined cast in miter scale for accurate table alignment
- Miters 47 degree left and right to accommodate a variety of cuts
- LED Cutline Indicator and work-light projects cutline and illuminates material to improve accuracy of the cut and visibility
- Horizontal “D” handle for improved comfort
- Spindle lock for easy single wrench blade changes
- Electric blade brake stops the blade in seconds
- Includes: 10 Amp sliding compound miter saw, 7-1/4 -Inch carbide-tipped blade, work clamp, blade wrench and dust bag