RIDGID Pro Pack 17L (4.5 Gal.) 5.0 Peak HP Portable Wet/Dry Shop Vacuum with Filter, Hose and Accessories
Model # WD4522
The RIDGID Pro Pack 17 Litre (4.5 Gallon) Portable Wet Dry Vacuum features an innovative toolbox design for durability, portability, and easy storage. A 5 peak horsepower motor offers powerful suction in a compact size to tackle a variety of clean-up jobs, and Scroll Noise Reduction technology provides quieter operation. The patented Qwik Lock Filter Fastening System offers secure tool-less filter removal for easier cleaning and replacement. The built-in accessory storage stows the included 1-7/8 in. diameter by 2 ft. to 7 ft. (0.6 m to 2.1 m) expandable hose along with the other included accessories to keep everything together for easy transporting. Perfect for professionals that want a portable vacuum for their work truck or van that travels like toolbox and can easily be carried into small work spaces. Accommodates all RIDGID 1-7/8 in. (4.8 cm) diameter accessories.
- Includes Fine Dust Filter (VF3500), 1-7/8 in. x 7 ft. Tug-A-Long Expandable Locking Hose, Two 20.5 in. Extension Wands, Utility Nozzle, Dusting Brush and Crevice Tool
- Powerful 5.0 peak horsepower motor with patented Scroll Noise Reduction technology provides incredible suction and quieter operation
- Innovative toolbox design neatly stores hosetwo wandsand accessories all on-board for maximum portability
- 20 ft. (6 m) Power cord combined with 7 ft. (2.1 m) hose provides 27 ft. (8.1 m) of reach and conveniently stores inside toolbox compartment
- The large carry handle makes transportation easy and folds down for compact storage
- Accepts Dust Bag VF3501 (Sold Separately). Accepts Replacement Filters: VF3400VF3500VF3600and VF3700.
- Backed by RIDGIDs industry leading lifetime warrantybuy with confidence knowing our vacs are built to last
- Pro Tip: RIDGID filters help to maintain the power of the vac and extend vacuum life. Purchase a wet filter (sold separately) to clean up wet messes or add a RIDGID dust bag (sold separately) to the shop vacuum to keep the wet/dry vac drum clean and for quick pickup and disposal