RIDGID NXT 60L (16 Gal.) 6.5 Peak HP Wet/Dry Shop Vacuum with Detachable Leaf Blower and Accessories
Model # HD1600
Part of the most powerful line of vacs RIDGID has ever made, the NXT 60 L (16 Gal.) Wet/Dry Vac with Detachable Blower offers the unmatched value of two tools in one! Detach the powerhead, attach the blower wand, and you have a powerful leaf blower with air speeds up to 305 km/h (190 mph). The 6.5 peak horsepower motor is RIDGID’s highest-rated motor, engineered to provide powerful suction and highest performance. All-new 2-1/2 inch (6.35 cm) locking accessories securely fasten together from end-to-end reducing downtime from attachments disconnecting. The large 2-1/2 inch (6.35 cm) hose diameter resists clogging and allows cleaning large messes quicker and easier. This large capacity vac features a two-piece drum construction that offers the toughest RIDGID durability. An accessory caddy and storage on each foot provide quick access to attachments. Comfortable side handles, 20 ft. (6 m) power cord and 360 swivel casters make this vac easier to operate and transport.
- Includes Standard Filter (VF4000), 2-1/2 inch x 7 ft. (6.35 cm x 2.1 m) Locking Hose, Two Extension Wands (52 cm), Utility Nozzle, Wet Squeegee Nozzle, Car Nozzle and Blower Wand.
- Two tools in one with its powerfuldetachable hand-held leaf blower with air speeds up to 305 km/h (190 mph).
- RIDGID’s most powerful 6.5 peak horsepower motor designed for maximum suction.
- Wet squeegee nozzle and built-in drain provide ideal cleaning solution for water pick-up and liquid messes.
- Backed by RIDGIDs industry leading lifetime warrantybuy with confidence knowing our vacs are built to last
- Litres (or gallons) indicated reflect drum volumenot necessarily collection capacity actual capacity dependent upon type of debris collectedcondition of filter and other factors
- Peak Horsepower represents a level at or below the maximum horsepower output of an electric motor tested in a laboratory using a dynamometer
- Pro Tip: RIDGID filters help to maintain the power of the vac and extend vacuum life. Purchase a wet filter (sold separately) to clean up wet messes or add a RIDGID dust bag (sold separately) to the shop vacuum to keep the wet/dry vac drum clean and for quick pickup and disposal