RIDGID 19L (5 Gal.) 3.0 Peak HP Steel Ash Shop Vacuum with HEPA Media Filter, Hose and Accessories
Model # DV0510
The RIDGID 19 Litre (5 Gallon) Ash Vacuum Cleaner is designed to clean ash debris and other fine dusts. This ash vac has a powerful 3 peak horsepower motor that provides superior suction during dust collection. The non-stick HEPA media filter system prevents ash from passing into exhaust air stream (be sure to regularly clean and correctly re-install the filter system to avoid any dust escaping). The rugged 29-gauge steel drum construction is made for heavy-duty use. The metal-lined hose and the included metal accessories are designed to safely clean ash and debris in pellet stoves, chimneys, barbecue grills, and more. The 8 ft. (2.4 m) power cord wraps around the carry handle for storage, and caster wheels with on-board storage for accessories provide excellent mobility across a variety of surfaces. The RIDGID ash vac is for dry pick-up of cool debris only (up to 50C / 122F in temperature), and should not be used for liquid or water collection.
- Includes VF1500 HEPA Media Filter, Metal Mesh Filter Cage, 3 ft. (0.9 m) Metal-Lined Locking Hose, Metal Crevice Tool, and Metal Extension Wand.
- HEPA Media Filter system is designed to capture ash and fine dust. For dry debris only up to 50C (122F) in temperature.
- Metal-lined hosemetal wandand metal crevice tool store neatly on caster feet.
- The RIDGID Ash Vac is perfect for cleaning ash and debris from inside pellet stovesfireplacesBBQ grillsand more.
- 8 ft. (2.4 m) Power cord wraps neatly around the carry handle.
- Accepts RIDGID VF1500 HEPA media filters.
- Backed by RIDGIDs industry leading lifetime warrantybuy with confidence knowing our vacs are built to last
- Pro Tip: RIDGID filters help to maintain the power of the vac and extend vacuum life. Purchase a wet filter (sold separately) to clean up wet messes or add a RIDGID dust bag (sold separately) to the shop vacuum to keep the wet/dry vac drum clean and for quick pickup and disposal