MAKITA KP0800 3-1/4-inch (6.5-Amp) Planer Kit with Bonus 3-1/4 in. Planer Blades, Wrench and Guide Rule (120V)
Model # KP0800
The Makita KP0800 3-1/4-Inch Planer delivers power, cutting capacity and ease of use. Ideal for professional construction framing, window and door installation, and fine woodworking. It features a 6.5 AMP motor that delivers more output power, with a two-blade cutter head and 17,000 RPM for increased stock removal and superior finishes. The rigid die-cast aluminum housing with all ball bearing construction is engineered for long tool life, and the precision-machined aluminum base delivers more planning accuracy. The KP0800 weighs only 5.7 pounds for a high power-to-weight ratio, with an ergonomically-centered balance and rubberized front and rear handles for more comfortable operation. The machined aluminum and balanced planer drum are engineered for reduced vibration and added durability, and the spring-loaded stand elevates the base to protect the blades and workpiece. Includes lock-on button for continuous operation, and an easy blade setting system for fast blade installation.
- 6.5 AMP motor delivers more output power for increased stock removal and superior finishes
- Planes up to 3-1/4″ wide and 3/32″ deep in a single pass
- Two-blade cutter head with 17,000 RPM delivers smooth finish and fast stock removal
- Spring-loaded stand elevates the base to protect the blades and workpiece
- Easy blade setting system for fast blade installation
- Precision machined aluminum base for planing accuracy
- Rigid die-cast aluminum housing with all-ball bearing construction for longer tool life
- High power-to-weight ratio; weighs only 5.7 lbs.
- Machined aluminum and balanced planer drum for reduced vibration and added durability
- Lock-on button for continuous operation
- Click depth adjustment knob with easy-to-read scale with settings from 0″ to 3/32″ (0.1mm increments) for precise depth adjustment
- INCLUDES: 3-1/4″ Double Edged Mini Planer Blades (D-16966), Blade Gauge Assembly (191C19-9), Socket Wrench 9 (782209-3), Guide Rule (195055-9)