Fellow Stagg EKG Electric Pour-Over Kettle EE01AA10 Copper
Take the guesswork out of heating water for pour-over coffee brewing. From the ingenious coffee enthusiasts at San Francisco startup Fellow, this electric kettle allows you to set your target water temperature and view its progress on an LCD screen. Enjoy a slow, steady pour, thanks to the precision spout and counterbalanced handle.
- Gooseneck kettle designed for slow pour, allowing for excellent control over extraction.
- Variable temperature control with dial knob from 135°F to 212°F.
- Discreet black LCD screen on base displays real-time temperature and heating progress.
- Hold option maintains desired temperature for up to 60 minutes.
- After water has heated, Brew Stopwatch lets you time brew for optimal results.
- Counterbalanced nylon handle lets you pour at a slow, steady pace.
- Attractive minimalist design with compact base.
- 3 years warranty
- Overall: 10 1/2″ x 7 1/2″ x 7 1/2″ high.
- Kettle: 10 1/2″ x 5 1/2″ x 6 1/2″ high; 33.8-fl.-oz. cap. (1 liter).
- Base: 7 1/2″ sq., 1″ high.
- 2 lb. 12 oz.
- Model #EE01AA10.
- Fahrenheit/Celsius option.
- Stainless-steel kettle body and lid with various finishes.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada, and is built to U.S. electrical standards.
- Made in China.
- Kettle is not for stovetop use.
- Hand-wash interior of kettle with soapy water.
- Hand-wash exterior of kettle with a damp cloth or sponge. Dry immediately. Do not use abrasive soaps, cleansers or scouring pads, as they may damage the finish.
- Wipe base clean with a damp cloth or sponge.