DEWALT DCH133B 20V MAX Cordless Brushless 1 in. SDS Plus D-Handle Concrete and Masonry Rotary Hammer (Tool Only)
- Compact 16.148 in. front to back and lightweight 5.798 lbs.
- Optimized 2.6 joules mechanism provides faster than corded speed
- DCH133 is dust extraction compatible with the D25301D
- 3 years warranty
The DCH133B 20-Volt MAX XR Brushless 1 in. D-Handle Rotary Hammer is a compact light weight high-performance rotary hammer that has a durable German engineered mechanism that delivers 2.6 joules of impact energy. At the heart of this tool is the DEWALT brushless motor and durable rotary hammer mechanism. With its better than corded speed of application, compact size, light weight and balanced design, this hammer can replace your corded tool. The mechanical clutch enhances user control in a bind up situation and can help minimize sudden torque reaction. The DCH133 is dust extraction ready for the D25301D.
- Optimized 2.6 joules mechanism provides faster than corded speed of application
- DEWALT electronics allow the tool to maintain speed through the entire application without bogging down even with the largest bits
- Durable German engineered mechanism for long service life, even in the hardest concrete
- Compact size allows access to space restricted areas
- Ideal for mechanical anchor hole drilling
- Ideal for adhesive anchor hole drilling
- Includes adjustable side handle with integrated depth stop rod