Babymoov Duomeal Lite Food Processor
Designed in France, this food processor from Babymoov makes it easy to steam, blend and heat delicious, nutritious meals. The Duomeal Lite features a large capacity and a powerful three-speed blender that help you create a week’s worth of food in just minutes. The multitasking machine also functions as a bottle warmer and sterilizer, so you don’t need extra appliances.
- Steams, blends and warms baby food, and warms and sterilizes baby bottles.
- Large capacity of unit and 3-speed blender with stainless-steel blade help you quickly prepare meals in advance.
- Steamer and blender can be used simultaneously to save time.
- Features simple one-button operation and audio alerts.
- 1 year warranty
- 7 1/4″ x 6 1/2″ x 11 1/2″ high.
- Blender: 68-oz. cap.
- Sterilizes 4″–6″ high bottle.
- 5 lb. 10 oz.
- Designed in France; made in China.
- Model #A001133_US.
- Certified BPA-free, lead-free and phthalate-free.
- Tritan™ blender jug and steam basket.
- All detachable parts are top-rack dishwasher safe.
- Unplug unit and let cool completely before cleaning.
- All detachable parts are top-rack dishwasher safe. Alternatively, hand-wash with mild Wipe base and inside of steamer unit clean with mild liquid detergent and damp cloth or sponge. Rinse thoroughly and air-dry. Do not rinse under running water, immerse in water or clean in dishwasher.
- liquid detergent, hot water and sponge. Rinse thoroughly and air-dry.
- Hand-wash blender blades (see manual for details on removing and replacing).
- Use damp cloth or sponge to wipe off heating unit inside tank and base of blending unit. Do not use detergents or cleaners. Air-dry.
- Do not allow water to come in contact with electrical components.
- To clean blending blade, unscrew it clockwise from beneath jug, then hand-wash.
- Avoid using abrasive and scouring cleansers as they may cause damage.
- Descale heating tank regularly (every 50 cycles). Unplug unit, then pour 3.5 fl. oz. (100ml) hot water and 3.5 fl. oz. (100ml) white vinegar in tank. Let solution sit for 1–2 hours (or more if necessary). Empty solution and wipe off inside of tank and heating unit with wet cloth. Note: 50 cycles is average estimate. Descale more frequently if using water with high mineral content (also known as “hard water”).
There are no reviews yet.